To set up coloured candle charts:
- Switch to Line Chart;
- in Chart Properties window, set Line Chart Color to None (the entire price graph will disappear);
- Copy the ClearMethod.mq4 file to the Indicator directory, it will be used by iCustom();
- Add ClearMethodCandles1 (this must be the first), then ClearMethodCandles2 to the chart;
- If you use the black backgrounded chart, set the IsBlackChart parameter to true for both indicator.
The histogram shows the distance from the actual switching threshold.
- Clear signal(x): breaking Clear Line (candles change colour here)
- Move signal(arrow): Clear Line moves again after a flat (see image below)
- Alert: After a closed bar signal, at the first tick of the next bar
The drawings and the alerts can be separately switched off.